Starlite Marbella takes place at a quarry (the Nagüeles Quarry), an open space surrounded by nature, which is located at the high part of the Sierra Blanca Urbanization, in the Istan highway. It is 3.5km from the centre of Marbella (8 minute car ride) and 15 minutes from Puerto Banús.
By car: Highway A7, Exit 181 (Nagüeles).
By bus: Starlite Line from Marbella city.
In the Starlite web you can always find all our programming for this 2018 edition. If you don’t want to miss anything, go download our new mobile App (iOS, Android), with information about the concerts and much more
Once you are in the venue, you can easily find there hand programmes with every session at Starlite Festival.
- AUDITORIUM: There is a programming of 30 concerts of national and international artists. Check it here.
- STARLITE SESSIONS: A new concert cycle, which will take place at the Sessions stage, with a reduced capacity. Check it here.
- GOLDEN SESSIONS: Every Monday, performances of the best international electronic DJs take place at the Sessions stage. Check it here.
- DJ SESSIONS: Every day, the best performances of the best first-level national DJs at the Sessions stage. Check it here.
- SESSIONS AREA: It has a parallel and previous programming to the auditorium concerts.
The Starlite concerts are a unique experience, fundamentally because of:
- The location: It takes place in a quarry surrounded by vegetation, with 60-meter-high illuminated rock walls; an open-air space under the stars.
- The acoustic: The quarry has the shape of an amphitheatre, which allows an extraordinary acoustic (as quoted by Plácido Domingo and Julio Iglesias “one of the best acoustics they have ever found”).
- The capacity: As it has a reduced capacity (3.000 locations), the spectator has the opportunity to see the artists who normally perform at large capacity locations of about 20.000 to 50.000 people. This not only allows a closer feeling with the artist, but also permits the artist to see the spectators and interact with them. At Starlite, the furthest point from the artist is 39 meters away, and the closest is only 2 meters.
- The stars: Starlite is defined by its closeness to the stars, which are not only on the stage, but also among the public, enjoying a concert, having a drink or dancing.
Yes. If you want to attend Starlite Festival only for the Dj Sessions that take place after the main show, you can do it by purchasing an entrance ticket. Its price varies depending on the session.
The entrance to the Auditorium and Sessions area to assist a concert is attached to the price of each concert.
Yes, with an entrance to a concert you can access any area at Starlite until its closure time that day.
No. Access to concerts with photo or filming cameras is not allowed. However, it is allowed the use of mobile phones.
There are no ATMs, but you can pay with credit cards: Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
Starlite counts with the medical assistance of Asisa. You can click on the map and locate them.
Starlite has an information and pick-up point for missing items inside the venue. All lost property is turned in and given out there. For any lost property related enquiry, you can contact our team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starlite is an entrepreneurial project. However, Starlite Foundation is a non-profit organisation created by Starlite, which is dedicated to the managing of resources of Starlite’s social work. Apart from other activities which Starlite carries out throughout the year, Starlite Foundation executes a night dedicated to philanthropy on a yearly basis and inside the festival’s time-period: the Starlite Gala, in which Antonio Banderas and Sandra García-Sanjuán are the hosts. Starlite Gala has become Spain’s most important charity gala. The 100% of what is collected along the night is distributed throughout the Starlite Foundation among different foundations, such as: Niños en Alegría, Lágrimas y Favores, Cudeca, Cáritas, Corinto, etc.
Children can be at the venue (over 3 years and always accompanied by an adult) only until 00:00 am, time when they have to leave the place.
Yes. Access to Starlite is adapted and there are enabled areas close to the stage at the Auditorium. For people with special necessities and the people with them, please send us an email with all the information to: email@example.com.
Yes. Everyday from 8pm to 1:30am, Starlite Festival attendees can enjoy our shopping area that includes 21 stands with the ultimate brands in fashion, leisure, cosmetics, accessories and technology.
Subscribe to Starlite’s weekly newsletter to receive privilege information and the latest news. Also, download our new mobile App (iOS, Android), to always have with you the programme, concerts information and much more.
We recommend you to come at least one hour before the show starts, so you can live a fully Starlite Experience.
Yes. Starlite payment plan allows splitting your payments in four times with no interests added. To enjoy this plan, you only have to choose the payment method at the moment of your purchase.
It is completely forbidden to get inside the venue any object not allowed by the current regulations and that might be harmful or affect anyone’s safety, up to the organization.
- General parking: Free to the festival attendees with a shuttle service available.
- VIP parking: Available to Gold and Silver box tickets with a private chauffer to take visitors to the red carpet.
- Valet parking: Available to Platinum tickets, visitors can reach the red carpet by car and our staff will park it on their behalf.
The nearest train station to Marbella is María Zambrano (Málaga). Starlite also has a deal with RENFE and its leisure pack; click here to get to know all the offers. You can also travel to Marbella through Málaga Airport and Jerez Airport.
You can get your tickets through our website, www.starlitemarbella.com and our new Starlite Festival official app (iOS, Android). We also have points of sale, located in the train station of María Zambrano (Málaga), Puerto Deportivo (Marbella) and Puerto Banús (Marbella). You have as well at your disposal: Entradas.com, Ticketmaster, Ticketea, El Corte Inglés, Atrápalo, Fever y Renfe.